- AppellationCoteaux Bourguignons
- Grape varietyChardonnay
- Average vine age 40-50 years
- SoilGranite and clay
- Average yield45-50 hl/ha
- HarvestHand picked
- Cellaring Potential3 years
- Serving temperature 10-12°
- Following several years of reflection the new Coteaux Bourguignons appellation was launched in November 2011.
This new appellation offers the freedom to explore and associate different Burgundian terroirs and grape varieties in Burgundy. The grapes used in the elaboration of Coteaux Bourguignons can be sourced from the entire Burgundy vineyard. Single varietal or blended, it allow our winemaker to reveal a rich aromatic range in the typical style of the Maison.
Thanks to our bicentennial experience in the heart of burgundy, Maison Louis Latour has the opportunity to express through this wine, his traditional but innovative vision of Burgundy wines.
Vinification & Ageing
- FermentationTraditional in stainless steel vats, temperature controlled with complete malolactic fermentation
- Ageing8 to 10 months ageing in stainless steel vats
- Tasting NoteLouis Latour Coteaux Bourguignons is fresh with a flowery bouquet of fruit and nuances of lemon. has generous aromas of intense black fruits. It is fresh and lively on the palate.
- Food PairingGrilled fish - seafood - Comté cheese